This episode of With A Voice Like This is the conclusion of the discussion with Independent Singer/Songwriter Samantha Murphy of SMtvMusic.com stemming from the April 10 release of ASCAP‘s Songwriter’s Bill of Rights.
topics in this episode include:
- Government’s role in resolution of these issues
- Sound Exchange, its background and methodology
- What Samantha is doing to put action behind her viewpoints
- The role of Education in music and the Digital Age – meisa.org
- Questions and Comments from the Podcast Gallery
- Creative Commons
Links discussed in this episode:
Samantha Murphy at SMtvMusic.com
Samantha’s e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Samantha Murphy’s article written for a Princeton Symposium
Samantha also works with DigitalFreedom.org/
MEISA.org – Music & Entertainment Industry Student Association
Lawrence Lessig article – Commons Misunderstandings: ASCAP on Creative Commons
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.