recorded 4 September 2008
This episode of With A Voice Like This is the first part of my interview with Ariel Hyatt, President of Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR and author of the new book Music Success in Nine Weeks.
The topics discussed in this first half of the interview include:
- Ariel’s background and what lead to the writing of the book
- The purpose of the book and how to use it
- Giving a context to who you are as a musician
- Networking – the art of influence
- Newsletters and New Media
- Connecting with your audience
- ‘What’s in it for me?’
- USP – Unique Selling Point
Links from this show
- You can purchase Music Success in Nine Weeks at ArielPublicity.com or Amazon.com.
- You can follow Ariel on Twitter at Twitter.com/cyberpr
- You can write Ariel at Ariel@ArielPublicity.com
The conclusion of this interview will be Episode 068 of the show.
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.