Working with WordPress is great. But let’s face it; updates can be a pain. They either come in at a trickle or an avalanche…And “I just updated this plugin yesterday and there’s another update today?”. If you prefer to spend your time writing content for your WordPress site instead of applying the latest round of non-critical updates, or just simply don’t want to be bothered with manual updates, this package is for you.
The WordPress Website Maintenance Package includes*:
- Installation of a Database backup plugin, if a backup doesn’t currently exist
- Check to see that automated WordPress security updates completed successfully
- Complete manual updates of WordPress core, theme and all plugins as needed
- Minor tweaks to your WordPress instance as needed
- Audit of your WordPress Admin backend
What you will need to provide:
- A Login ID to your WordPress website with Administrator privileges
- Login access to the hosting service on which your WordPress website resides, including FTP account access
*Not covered in the Maintenance Package: In the unlikely event a manual update results in a catastrophic failure that can’t be resolved by a standard database repair/restore, pricing will be discussed on per situation basis.
†Pricing is per single WordPress site. Should you need the maintenance package for multiple WordPress sites, contact Jim at [email protected] for pricing structures based on your needs.
Feel free to reach out to me via e-mail at [email protected] or call me at 630.492.0487. I’m happy to answer any of your questions.