Recorded 4 September 2008
This Episode is the conclusion of the interview with Ariel Hyatt, President of Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR and Author of the book, Music Success in Nine Weeks. Topics discussed in the conclusion were:
- Info Marketing
- The paradigm shift in the Music Industry
- Experiential Souvenirs
- It takes time
- How to get Music Success in Nine Weeks
- Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR and how they work with New and Social Media
- Connecting with your fan base
Links from this show
- You can purchase Music Success in Nine Weeks at ArielPublicity.com or Amazon.com.
- You can follow Ariel on Twitter at Twitter.com/cyberpr
- You can write Ariel at Ariel@ArielPublicity.com
Music from this show
The music in the show is Should I Love Him or Walk Away by Wendy St. Kitts [Update: link removed, web address no longer valid]. In addition to her website, you can find her on MySpace and CD Baby. Thank you to Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR for the music.
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.