Recorded 24 March 2009
- A recap of the Playoffs performance of our new set
- The interesting thing about a cappella is…
At Any Rate
- A bit about the backstage passes to the Buddy Guy performance at the Rialto Square Theatre
- Some thoughts about Lonnie Brooks’ performance as well
- My “This is Spinal Tap” experience at the Rialto Square Theatre
News you can use
- Just a bit about The MusicFirst Coalition and the Performance Rights Act links
- Next week’s guest is Alice Peacock, Singer-Songwriter and past president of the Chicago Chapter of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) who has testified in front of Congress about the Performance Rights Act
- Alice also released a new CD Love Remains March 24th and you can find out more about her at AlicePeacock.com
Come be a part of the Podcast Gallery live every Tuesday at 7:00 CT (01:00 GMT) and join in the conversation. If you can’t be there live you can always send your comments to email@example.com or leave them on the Comments from the Podcast Gallery voicemail at 630.492.0487. You can also subscribe to With A Voice Like This via RSS or iTunes for free and never miss an episode.
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.