Recorded 1 December 2009
This episode of With A Voice Like This is all about the Internet presence of the Chicago Music Commission. I talk about all the offerings for the Musicians and music lover alike (In an effort for full disclosure, I am on the Board of Directors for the Chicago Music Commission). Here are the links talked about in the show:
- The Economic Impact Study commissioned by the CMC
- The Musicians At Work Forums page
- The Airport Music Program page, including the link to FlyChicago.com‘s Terminal Tunes [Edit: site no longer exists] and the latest CD submission e-mail [Edit: form no longer exists] sent to the CMC e-mail list
- The Chicago Event Promoter Ordinance updates page
- The CMC’s Blog page
- ChicagoFestivals.net [Edit: site no longer has a schedule on it] showing all the Free music festivals put on by the City of Chicago in one place
- The Chicago Area Music Business Database [Edit: site no longer displays] with maps and the ability to submit a business for inclusion in the database
- The Contact Us page where you can also sign up for the CMC’s e-mail list.
- The Chicago Music Commission on Facebook
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.