Recorded 23 October 2008
Well, it’s that time to be thinking about getting the Christmas CD out there for public consumption and I needed a new home for it. imagine my surprise when looking at CD Baby again and finding that they’re really into digital distribution. Maybe I didn’t look closely enough or maybe they’re doing more than they used to, but it’s there and the full range of offerings is the topic of this episode.
- Why I went with CD Baby instead of a pre-order through my own site
- What CD Baby offers with Digital Distribution and its payout
- The comparison of selling the physical CD
- The list of the digital partners with CD Baby
- Turnaround for the digital partners
- Bar codes and ISRC codes for digital distribution
- Great customer service turnaround
Comments From The Podcast Gallery
instead of comments, this is an assignment for you, the Podcast Gallery. Since the digital partners don’t notify CD Baby when they have released my music, I’m asking the Podcast Gallery to let me know if they see my music on a download site. Write me here or call me on the Podcast Gallery voicemail line at 630.492.0487.
And while you’re checking out iTunes for my music, go ahead and subscribe to the show and leave a review.
Listen above or download by right clicking and saving.